Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Movies & Faith | Stranger than Fiction

Maybe I'm taking The Daily in a direction we don't want to go in...but I just finished watching Stranger than Fiction with our dear friend Dan from Victoria (now in Toronto...again...) and I couldn't help seeing some massive underlying Gospel parallels. Has anyone else seen it? What do you think?

I may have been seeing it through the lens of my course "Theology of the Human Person", but I'd love to hear what people thought. What does the movie say about the power of story? What is our story as Christians? How does the story influence our lives? Anyhow...see the movie if you haven't!! Post some comments...

1 comment:

PeaceLoveandJay said...

I really liked the movie a lot. i definately saw some parallels, epecially in his sacrificial willingness. I wonder how I would act in response to a running narrative of my life in my head.